The journey of two CFers


About Me

Hey everyone! Lauren and Alexandria are starting a CF blog about our lives with Cystic Fibrosis and how we became very close friends! :) We will be posting new posts every chance we get so keep checking in! Lauren writes in yellow and Alexandria writes in green/blue. Thank you! <3
Turn volume up at 0:38.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Little facebook App.

People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are kind, pretty or handsome, very good kissers and are really hot. They are very funny, outgoing and don't care what people think or say. They love to party.They are very satisfying and love to please. Are straight up WARRIORS((aka wolves)) when they need to be.They are bad to the bone. Peaceful with low phisical endurance. Spirtual intense computer lover.

I have blue eyes and that's what the app. said. It's actulley 100% true.
But one thing I love about it is the "straight up WARRIORS" part. It seems like everything I do relates back to CF. It doesn't matter what it is, but I always find myself thinking about it.

So that's all I have to say for now :)
Just thought I'd share.

1 comment: