The journey of two CFers


About Me

Hey everyone! Lauren and Alexandria are starting a CF blog about our lives with Cystic Fibrosis and how we became very close friends! :) We will be posting new posts every chance we get so keep checking in! Lauren writes in yellow and Alexandria writes in green/blue. Thank you! <3
Turn volume up at 0:38.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Introductions #2

Hey. My name is Lauren and I was diagnosed with CF when I was 8 months old. I am 13 right now going on 14. I will be 14 on August 27th! When I met Alexandria I was so excited and really happy. She is my first friend with CF. It's a really great feeling to know that you aren't alone. No one else knows what I'm going through but her. (well out of all of the people i know) No one else understands what I am going through out of every one that I know! She is a great support and I am really happy that she is appart of my life! :)

You make it all better when days are down!!

Thank you everyone!
Sincerely,

Lauren <3 We could both use all of the support we can get =]

1 comment:

  1. Lauren! This is really touching! I really hope your bolg does well! I love and miss you so much!<3

    ReplyDelete